WHAT’S A SERVICE LIKE? The environment at Good Hope is casual. Dress how you feel most comfortable. Some dress casually, some dress up. It’s up to you! Help yourself to some complimentary Starbucks coffee, tea, or hot cocoa before heading into the sanctuary. The restrooms are located on the upper and lower levels.
The service is about 1 hour & 5 minutes long and includes:
- The worship team kicking off the service (this lets you know to hurry up and get your coffee!).
- Four contemporary worship songs. Feel free to sing loud, raise your hands, clap, or simply worship quietly.
- About 3 minutes of video announcements.
- The “1 minute blessing” which is a time of corporate prayer led by the pastor.
- Relevant teaching from the Bible with a challenge to apply it to your life.
*Prayer teams are available to pray with you at the conclusion of the service*
*We don’t pass the plate anymore. The offering is “taken” online and in the offering boxes in the foyer which goes to support the church and its ministries. Don’t feel like you have to give. You’re our guest!*
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS? Our children’s areas are available during the entire service. The Nursery is available for 0-2 year olds. We have a Preschool area for 3-5 year olds and Children’s Church for K-5th grades. We have a computerized check-in system to help keep your kids safe! An unstaffed Parent & Baby Room is available, near the sanctuary for nursing mothers. The service can be heard throughout the upstairs.
AFTER THE SERVICE? If you haven’t already received one, be sure to pick up a Welcome Packet located in Info Area. The Welcome Packet contains a lot of helpful information about Good Hope. Fill out the enclosed contact card if you have any questions or would like more information. If you don’t want to be bothered, simply don’t fill out the card! 🙂