WHAT’S A SERVICE LIKE? The environment at Good Hope is casual. Dress how you feel most comfortable. Some dress casually, some dress up. It’s up to you ! Help yourself to some complimentary Starbucks coffee, tea, or hot cocoa before heading into the sanctuary. The restrooms are located on the upper and lower levels.
The service is about 1 hour & 20 minutes and includes:
- An upbeat “call to worship” song (this lets you know to hurry up and get your coffee, the service is starting!).
- About 3 minutes of video announcements.
- Four contemporary worship songs. Feel free to sing loud, raise your hands, clap, or simply worship quietly.
- An offering is taken that goes to support the church and its ministries. Don’t feel like you have to give. You’re our guest!
- The “1 minute blessing” which is a time of corporate prayer led by the pastor.
- Relevant teaching from the Bible with a challenge to apply it to your life.
*Prayer teams are available to pray with you at the conclusion of the service*
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS? The Nursery is available during the entire service for 0-2 years old. While you are enjoying a message from one of our pastors, your children are welcome to go to the Preschool area (3-5 yrs) or Children’s Church (K-5th grade). We have a computerized check-in system to help keep your kids safe! An unstaffed Parent & Baby Room is available, near the sanctuary for nursing mothers and restless toddlers. The service can be heard through a speaker.
AFTER THE SERVICE? If you haven’t already received one, be sure to pick up a welcome packet located beside the sanctuary doors. The welcome packet contains a lot of helpful information about Good Hope. Fill out the enclosed contact card if you have any questions or would like more information. If you don’t want to be bothered, simply don’t fill out the card!