Service Times: Saturdays: 6:30 pm Sundays: 9:00 & 10:30 am
We are located at 55 Armory Road in Cloquet.
The environment at Good Hope is casual. Dress how you feel most comfortable. Some dress casually, some dress up. It’s up to you!
WHAT’S A SERVICE LIKE? Once you arrive, help yourself to some complimentary Starbucks coffee, tea, or hot cocoa before heading into the sanctuary. The restrooms are located on the upper and lower levels. The service is about an hour and twenty minutes long and includes:
- An upbeat “call to worship” song (this lets you know to hurry up and get your coffee, the service is starting!).
- About 3 minutes of video announcements.
- Four contemporary worship songs. Feel free to sing loud, raise your hands, clap, or simply worship quietly.
- An offering is taken that goes to support the church and its ministries. Don’t feel like you have to give. You’re our guest!
- The “1 minute blessing” which is a time of corporate prayer led by the pastor.
- Relevant teaching from the Bible with a challenge to apply it to your life.
*Prayer teams are available to pray with you at the conclusion of the service*
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS? The Nursery is available during the entire service on Sundays and during the sermon on Saturday nights for 0-2 years old. While you are enjoying a message from one of our pastors, your children are welcome to go to the Preschool area (3-5 yrs) or Children’s Church (K-5th grade). We have a computerized check-in system to help keep your kids safe!
AFTER THE SERVICE? If you haven’t already received one, be sure to pick up a welcome packet located beside the sanctuary doors. The welcome packet contains a lot of helpful information about Good Hope. Fill out the enclosed contact card if you have any questions or would like more information. If you don’t want to be bothered, simply don’t fill out the card! 🙂